You have no items in your shopping cart.
A half dollar with a hole is taken off of a key ring. The hole is moved from a position at the eagles wing to it's tail. Then the hole is slid to be at the eagle's head. Lastly the half dollar is magically linked back onto the keyring. All can be examined at the end. Created by Ted Bogusta.
Video Testimonials & ReviewsNo video uploaded yet
- Very cool gimmick! Review by Rob Signs
Effect Price Quality
- Surprising First Effort!!! Review by EvilDan
I'm not sure what I expected but it surely wasn't this. Hole 3.0 is a engineering marvel. I can't tell you how long I just sat there playing with it once I read the directions.
A hole drilled into a half dollar moves to another spot on the coin, and then another. Finally, you link it onto a keychain like a good luck charm.
You have to watch your angles on this one but if you choose your audience wisely and watch those angles, you have a miracle in your hands waiting to happen. (Posted on 8/13/2015)
- Beautiful craftsmanship Review by Rob
Quality Price Effect
- Love It ! Review by Loudini
- Hole 3.0 far surpassed anything i thought i would receive ! Not difficult to understand and doesn't require A+ sleight of hand. The mechanics of it a simple and perfect and you can augment the routine in any way you see fit. Just great, cant WAIT for release 2. :) (Posted on 5/22/2015)
- Great! Review by Topher
- The more I play with this gimmick, the more I love it. At first, I wasn't so sure how it would work in a real application, but I showed it to someone last night and they loved it! (Posted on 5/15/2015)